Easy Steps 2
We offer design and hosting of mini
web sites, as known as
MiniSite by PortAloha.com.
Return to Home
Tips on Naming a MiniSite:
- You can use any combination of upper/lowercase letters, numbers, and
underscores when naming your MiniSite. However, you can't have spaces or
symbols (like $%#*&) in your Site names.
- If you use upper/lowercase letters, please beware that people may type
only all lowercase or all CAPS. In that instance, your MiniSite will not
- You will be notified if a Site Name is taken. Please think about three
Site Names before sending the form.
- The shorter the name, the easier to remember.
- You can also use a tagline for your business, instead of business name.
- You can also use your name, if your name sells itself as a Real Estate
Agent, Lawyer or such.
|Georgia's Bar & Grill
|Joe's Deals & Wheels
||Read your Site Name before you make it permanent. For this
one you may want to change it to /deals-wheels-byjoe/
|Furnishing of Southeast Asian and Pacific
||"_" reads "under scroll". It's long if you try to spell out
your site name verbally. An alternative is using abbreviation as "/fosaap/".
|Homes by Jamie Doe
||As personable as a real estate agent